Minot, ND Medical Carts
Midwest Storage Solutions provides medical carts, crash carts, lab carts, and hospital carts to Minot area medical facilities or anywhere medical supplies are needed. Our medical cart products are designed for function as well as aesthetic appeal in order for our customers to get the most out of them.
With our exquisitely designed medical carts, you’ll have easy access to all of the tools and supplies your staff needs ready at a moment’s notice. This ease and convenience will improve the efficiency of your staff and ultimately strengthen the quality of your patient care. In order to provide the most value, we offer an extensive selection of medical carts, crash carts, lab carts, and hospital carts in order to fulfill every possible need. We also offer options for Minot medical facilities with space or budget constraints so that patient care will never have to suffer for it.
Features of Midwest Storage Medical Carts
Midwest Storage Solutions specializes in medical carts designed to correspond directly with the detailed needs of employees in medical fields. In order to make our medical carts incredibly specialized, we’ve developed countless features to choose from in order to piece together a hospital cart or lab cart that will be of the most use to you while performing daily duties.
For instant access, we offer breakaway seals on medical cart doors that are quick to open when time is of the utmost importance yet keep doors locked firmly in place when not in use. Other security systems are also available such as a key lock, mechanical combination or an electronic lock. Our utility carts are designed with virtually indestructible frames that withstand heavy loads and are made with impact-resistant materials in order to withstand hectic everyday activities. Most materials contain antimicrobial properties to keep carts clean in healthcare-related environments.
Sizes, configurations, and color combinations of countless varieties are available in order to suit every situation and preference. Feel free to inquire about custom capabilities that are often available including specialized accessories or configurations. The configurations of the carts typically include dividers, compartments, slopes, and more. Our medical carts are frequently accompanied by removable, full-extension, clear drawer trays for easy use and restocking. Adjustable door storage can also be added for more flexibility. Bumpers for balance, rails for pushing and pulling, pull-out shelves for additional workspace, and built-in oxygen tank holders are just a few of the features that can be mixed and matched to produce the most useful medical cart for your facility.
Standing computer workstations are also a customary necessity for medical facilities. Never underestimate how much a computer on wheels can change the efficiency of everyday tasks. Medical computer carts have become a staple in medical facilities of every size.
Medical Uses for Carts from Midwest Storage Solutions
Whether you’re in need of a hospital cart, lab cart, code cart, or a basic medical cart, we’ll help you pick out the perfect product solution for your facility. Midwest Storage Solutions has worked with Minot area hospitals, medical practices, schools, and anywhere else medical supplies are required. Below are popular uses for our wide selection of medical carts:
- Medication carts and medical supply carts greatly increase work productivity and decrease operational costs. The secret to these medical supply carts is their ability to track supplies and signal when restocking is required in order to reduce overbuying, thievery, and the expiration of unused supplies.
- MR-Conditional carts have been tested for use in 3-Tesla MRI environments. These hospital carts are built of non-ferrous aluminum, plastic, and stainless steel so that they can be used in magnetic environments.
- Pediatric crash carts are color-coded to make the administration of medication and other emergency procedures easier by organizing all materials in accordance with the popular color-coding system.
- Anesthesia carts allow operation rooms to improve their efficiency. With an anesthesia cart, you won’t have to use the patient’s bed, a stretcher, or any operating room tables for work surfaces or as trash receptacles therefore creating a cleaner environment with less of a risk of needle sticks.
- Malignant hypothermia carts are imperative for when crucial moments arise and the proper emergency supplies for malignant hypothermia cases are required at the set temperature. Our malignant hypothermia carts keep glycol packs and saline IV solutions cold enough and close enough to be administered when they are most needed.
- Wood carts and cabinets are an aesthetically pleasing alternative to the regular medical carts and cabinets. With the help of wood carts, the cold and institutional environment of medical facilities will be transformed to warmer and more inviting spaces for patients, loved ones, and employees. We’ve designed pushable carts in a material that is easily cleaned and maintained. The seamless surfaces of our wood carts are resistant to moisture penetration, bacteria, and deterioration from disinfectants.