Whether it’s long or short-term storage, having an evidence locker system that is secure and reliable is necessary to protect the integrity of each piece of evidence. Preferred by law enforcement agencies throughout North America, Spacesaver® evidence lockers are designed to provide an extremely secure chain of custody storage.
Illinois Police Headquarters Gains Efficiency
Download the Skokie (Ill.) Police Department Case Study
Short-Term Pass-Thru Evidence Lockers
Files and Evidence Locked Up Securely
Download the McKinney, Texas Police Department Case Study
Refrigerated Short-Term Pass-Thru Evidence Lockers
Pass-Thru Evidence Lockers
Pass-Thru lockers allow users to deposit through the front of a system and then be removed from the rear of the system, while all access is audited for security. For even more security each system has an optional front-lock-out system to automatically lock the front when the rear doors are open, preventing any unauthorized access to your evidence storage.
Non-Pass-Thru Evidence Lockers
With non-pass-thru lockers authorized personnel can deposit and retrieve evidence in the same secure self-closing door. Non-pass-thru lockers can be conveniently mounted by any wall and can even be converted at a later date to be used as a pass-thru locker.
Both Pass-thru and non-pass thru evidence lockers offer a variety of features and benefits to keep any piece of evidence secure and intact.
- Keyless Deposit: steel push button lock systems make it easy to deposit and retrieve evidence
- Deadbolt Locking: multi-point deadbolt locks means uncompromised evidence
- Streamlined Functionality: locking mechanisms and other parts are concealed for an unobstructed space
- Space Optimization: Each unit offers maximum capacity with more than 30 standard configurations
ControLoc technology is an added security feature for your evidence storage systems. Access can only be gained with a card or numeric code, which allows tracking and documentation including date and time, each time a locker is accessed.
ControLoc offers high-tech security for your evidence storage with standard features including
- Trace/Track door on every transition
- Adjustable floor levels
- Concealed fasteners throughout
- Multi-point locking system for every door
- Lifetime warranty on each lockers frame
[sscdocumentlist OverlayImageURL=’../wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bottom-cta-overlay.png’ allowlinks=’true’ overridelink=’/doc-download’ doclist=’6374′]