Today’s College and University campuses are evolving. They are offering more degree programs and recreational opportunities that are boosting student enrollment. With these changes comes a growing need to better utilize existing facilities more effectively, expand facilities, and reduce new building footprints. Spacesaver compact shelving systems can be implemented in many different applications throughout the campus library at Universities in Nebraska and Iowa such as:
- Spacesaver mobile shelving for Government Documents
- Spacesaver rolling shelving Special Collections at facilities in Nebraska and Iowa
- Spacesaver compact shelving Periodical Storage
- Spacesaver shelving for campus archives at Colleges in Nebraska and Iowa
- Spacesaver shelving for Rare Book Collections
- Nebraska and Iowa Universities use Spacesaver shelving for Media Storage in Libraries
Spacesaver offers innovative ways to efficiently store more in the same amount of space or reduce and reclaim valuable library space for other activities such as: coffee shops, group study rooms, reading & listening rooms, and additional technology.